Acura Air Filters Online
Air Filters are needed to trap airborne particles and to ensure that only the purest air is permitted to enter the engine. Acura air filters enhance the vehicle's productivity and encourage premium performance.
1. Routine maintenance should include changing the air filter every 20,000 miles or once per year to ensure the engine is kept clean.
2. The air filter should be slightly dirty to catch more air born contaminants, but it should be changed before the filter's ability to capture particles is hindered.
3. If you drive in the city frequently, your filter should be replaced more often.
Why Genuine Acura Parts?
Purchasing OEM parts, which are manufactured by Acura, will ensure a perfect fit and exceptional performance. The Aura OEM air filter will guard your engine with a secure seal to make sure that your engine is protected. OEM Acura parts are:
1. Factory measured to provide a perfect fit, which allows for easy, time-saving repairs.
2. Company-manufactured to provide superior function and performance.
3. Designed to replace original, factory installed parts, and all the OEM replacement parts meet or exceed original standards.
Find Your OEM Parts at AcuraPartsNow.com
AcuraPartsNow.com offers OEM Acura parts at competitive prices. Place an online order HERE at AcuraPartsNow.com, or call 1-866-997-2787 for personalized assistance during regular business hours.
No results found for "air filters, intake, filters". Here are some helpful search tips:
- Search by a part name. Example: water pump.
- Be less specific. Example: brake instead of ceramic brake.
- Remove information such as make, year or model.
- Can't find the part you are looking for? Contact us and we'll find it for you!